Pre-Order your White Alba Truffles
USE "15PREORDERWHITE21" at checkout for 15% OFF!
All orders will ship as soon as we get the first shipment from Italy (we'll keep you update via email).
*Fast seller - Limited quantities*
Urbani Truffles is the largest distributor of fresh truffles in the World since 1852. In the USA we get daily shipments of fresh truffles from Italy. Our truffles sell so fast that we never carry old stock.
From underground in Italy to your table in less than 48 hours.
How to USE
White Alba Truffles
Here a recipe you might enjoy trying: "White Truffle Tajarin Pasta". Check the video below for details.
Ingredients for 4 people:
8 oz of fresh pasta or any of your favorite pasta
2 oz of White Truffle butter
1.5 oz unsalted butter
2 oz of Fresh White Truffles
- Bring the water up to a boil.
- Season the water with salt.
- Drop the 8 ounces of pasta into the water. Follow the cooking time direction indicated on the box.
- While the pasta is cooking, take about a cup of pasta water and place it into a sauté pan. Bring it up to a boil. Whisk in 1.5 ounces of truffle butter and 1.5 ounces of regular unsalted butter for the sauce. Once the butter is fully melted.
- Strain the pasta and add to the pan. Turn off the heat and add and extra 0.5 ounces of the white truffle butter and start mixing it.
- Plate the and shave a mountain of white truffles. Make sure the pasta is nice and hot to maximize the aroma of the white truffle.
- Last step... DIG IN!
Where it comes from
Our White Alba Truffles is 100% Italian.
The main regions are Piemonte Toscana Emilia e Marche.
How we ship
To guarantee the freshness we ship in special insulated box with ice packs. For fresh products we only use FedEx “Next Day Delivery”.
- Order by 3pm EST Mon-Thu and get it next day.
- Order after 3pm EST on Thursday and select “Saturday Delivery” at checkout for Saturday delivery.
- Otherwise your order will be shipped the next business day, likely Monday for Tuesday delivery.
How to store
White Alba Truffles
Fresh Truffles should be consumed as soon as possible.
They last just a few days.
For best storing: wrap each truffle singularly in paper towel, place them inside a glass jar, and store in your fridge. Replace the paper towel daily.
Remember: Truffles do not like humidity!
they were good !
Simply the best as always!
These white truffles elevated every dish made during our holiday dinners and beyond. Usually, we’re used to enjoying these delicacies in restaurants, but with COVID-19, we have pivoted towards enjoying them in our home kitchen. Urbani delivered as always with these fresh high quality truffles. My only complaint is that we can’t get these little gems all year long!
My family has been supplied with truffles by the Urbani family for over 60 years, and this year's last minute FedEx delivery from the last shipment of the season was no exception. During COVID we've taken to bringing our truffles with us to dinner as we dine out, and these last tubers were shaved over linguini (me) and soft scrambled eggs (my wife). Now we're settling in to wait for next season! (Although we'll probably succumb and sneak a fix of black truffles or truffle butter before then).