It's not possible to pick a shipping date. It's not possible to postpone your shipping date.
*Fast seller - Limited quantities*
Urbani Truffles is the largest distributor of fresh truffles in the World since 1852. In the USA we get daily shipments of fresh truffles from Italy. Our truffles sell so fast that we never carry old stock.
From underground in Italy to your table in less than 48 hours.
How to USE
White Alba Truffles
Here a recipe you might enjoy trying: "White Truffle Tajarin Pasta". Check the video below for details.
Ingredients for 4 people:
8 oz of fresh pasta or any of your favorite pasta
2 oz of White Truffle butter
1.5 oz unsalted butter
2 oz of Fresh White Truffles
- Bring the water up to a boil.
- Season the water with salt.
- Drop the 8 ounces of pasta into the water. Follow the cooking time direction indicated on the box.
- While the pasta is cooking, take about a cup of pasta water and place it into a sauté pan. Bring it up to a boil. Whisk in 1.5 ounces of truffle butter and 1.5 ounces of regular unsalted butter for the sauce. Once the butter is fully melted.
- Strain the pasta and add to the pan. Turn off the heat and add and extra 0.5 ounces of the white truffle butter and start mixing it.
- Plate the and shave a mountain of white truffles. Make sure the pasta is nice and hot to maximize the aroma of the white truffle.
- Last step... DIG IN!
Where it comes from
Our White Alba Truffles is 100% Italian.
The main regions are Piemonte Toscana Emilia e Marche.
How we ship
To guarantee the freshness we ship in special insulated box with ice packs. For fresh products we only use FedEx “Next Day Delivery”.
- Order by 3pm EST Mon-Thu and get it next day.
- Order after 3pm EST on Thursday and select “Saturday Delivery” at checkout for Saturday delivery.
- Otherwise your order will be shipped the next business day, likely Monday for Tuesday delivery.
How to store
White Alba Truffles
Fresh Truffles should be consumed as soon as possible.
They last just a few days.
For best storing: wrap each truffle singularly in paper towel, place them inside a glass jar, and store in your fridge. Replace the paper towel daily.
Remember: Truffles do not like humidity!
They were fresh and fabulous
The truffles arrived quite late due to shipping issues (not fault of Urbani). They were not as fresh due to multi day delays by FedEx, so I cannot attest to flavour. Customer service was very responsive and helpful!
Thank you for your honest review and feedback! Please do not hesistate to reach out to us directly at Help@Urbani.com whenever you experience a shipping or product issue (or even just a general question) so that we may try our best to rectify the situation. We just ask that you provide some images of the product(s) in question upon receipt of your order so that we may investigate further.
Truffles were delicious as usual. Thank you for the caviar! It was fabulous!
Not fresh when we got it. Waste of $
We spent a couple weeks this fall in Italy, near Alba, and enjoyed white truffle throughout our entire stay. The truffles that Urbani brings in are as good as you can get. we’ve had their caviar. It has been absolutely fantastic. The method they use for shipping is absolutely horrible. They put the shipments into unrefrigeratedlockers even when it says perishable on the box. This is caused enormous problems that are not product related but the idiots who are delivering. I’ve been ordering from Urbani for years and will continue to do so I would beg that you reconsider. The losers you are using for your shipments.