*Fast seller - Limited quantities*
Urbani Truffles is the largest distributor of fresh truffles in the World since 1852. In the USA we get daily shipments of fresh truffles from Italy. Our truffles sell so fast that we never carry old stock.
From underground in Italy to your table in less than 48 hours.
How we ship
To guarantee the freshness we ship in special insulated box with ice packs. For fresh products we only use FedEx “Next Day Delivery”.
- Order by 3pm EST Mon-Thu and get it next day.
- Order after 3pm EST on Thursday and select “Saturday Delivery” at checkout for Saturday delivery.
- Otherwise your order will be shipped the next business day, likely Monday for Tuesday delivery.
How to USE
Here a recipe you might enjoy trying: "White Truffle Tajarin Pasta". Check the video below for details.
Ingredients for 4 people:
8 oz of fresh pasta or any of your favorite pasta
2 oz of White Truffle butter
1.5 oz unsalted butter
2 oz of Fresh Bianchetti Truffles
- Bring the water up to a boil.
- Season the water with salt.
- Drop the 8 ounces of pasta into the water. Follow the cooking time direction indicated on the box.
- While the pasta is cooking, take about a cup of pasta water and place it into a sauté pan. Bring it up to a boil. Whisk in 1.5 ounces of truffle butter and 1.5 ounces of regular unsalted butter for the sauce. Once the butter is fully melted.
- Strain the pasta and add to the pan. Turn off the heat and add and extra 0.5 ounces of the white truffle butter and start mixing it.
- Plate the and shave a mountain of white truffles. Make sure the pasta is nice and hot to maximize the aroma of the white truffle.
- Last step... DIG IN!
Where it comes from
Our Bianchetti Truffles is 100% Italian.
The main regions are Emila-Romagna and Toscana.
How to store
Fresh Truffles should be consumed as soon as possible. They last just a few days.
For best storing: wrap each truffle singularly in paper towel, place them inside a glass jar, and store in your fridge. Replace the paper towel daily.
Remember: Truffles do not like humidity!
Packed well and great flavor.
Was happy to try these truffles as finishing touch to several entrees. Shaved truffle over eggs &
I actually prefer the black truffles to the white, which have a subtler taste. Best use is in scrambled eggs, next pasta and third risotto. I preserve them sliced in melted butter (organic) and then in the freezer.
I have been buying truffles here for almost a year. Last night I used my white truffles for the first time. It was nearly a spiritual moment. Great product, service and company!
Hey Urbani, 1st you can Thank Action Bronsons show for turning me on to your shop.. F-- That Urbanis' Delicious !!
Our family vacations were cancelled so I decided to send truffles to my sisters-in law and my wife for one of the sisters birthdays so they all could share a day of cooking with truffles over the internet during these changing times .... I hope to share video of all of them enjoying their attempts to bring out the best in these Italian springtime delights !!!