Urbani Truffles Caviar is superior tasting caviar, raised in Italy with the most sustainable standards in the world. Our technology and green standards are industry-leading; we account for 20% of global caviar production. Our caviar offering features Osetra, Siberian, and White Sturgeon caviars that excite every gourmet and every guest with the delightful flavor profile from our Russian Malossol low-salt method, that helps to bring flavor notes such as nutty, poppy, or creamy to the forefront, while salt takes a back seat.
GOLDEN STANDARD IN THE INDUSTRY
- Natural and organic: no hormones, no antibiotics
- All Natural Food: sturgeons are fed all natural foods
- Fully traceable: each fish has its own microchip implanted at an early age for complete traceability; microchip # on every tin
- Caviar is extracted in “operating rooms” with a vacuum air filtration system, in a completely sterile temperature-controlled environment
- Certified Friends of the sea
HOW TO SERVE AND STORE CAVIAR
A precious and delicate premium product, our caviar is fresh, not pasteurized, thus asks to be treated with care because of its nature. Store between 28F to 38F (-2C to 4C) and never let it see a freezer. To keep caviar perfectly fresh throughout serving, present the tin nestled in a bed of crushed ice. Metal spoons may impart an off flavor, so use only mother-of-pearl, bone or plastic spoons to serve or taste. Carefully cover the entire surface of the remaining portion with plastic film to protect its lusciousness.
- Additional Information
Size 4.5 oz / 125 gr.